Friday, April 06, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I got tagged by Karen.I'm to write five things that give me pleasure, sadness, happiness, and make me angry.

Pleasure:
1.Writing stories for fun.
2.Shopping.
3.Playing my clarinet.
4.Hugs.
5.Compliments.

Sad:
1.Seeing roadkill.
2.Watching kids who could have made it, but gave up early.
3.Thinking about my differences.
4.Watching someone cry.
5.When any kind of baby gets hurt.

Happy:
1.When my dad comes home.
2.When I do good on an assignment or test.
3.When my mom advances in her art career.
4.Laughter.
5.Smiles.

Angry:
1.Lies.
2.Rumors.
3.Know-it-all-smart-alecks.
4.Cheaters.
5.When I complain about stuff around people who don't have much.(I get mad at myself)

I'm tagging Emila!

1 comment:

emilayusof said...

Done, check my blog for all the five things, Katie!